WP Super Cache
- Users who are not logged in.
- Users who have not left a comment on your blog.
- Or users who have not viewed a password protected post.
You can review the video
The plugin serves cached files in 3 ways (ranked by speed):
- Expert. The quickest technique is by utilizing Apache mod_rewrite (or whatever comparable module your web server bolsters) to serve “supercached” static html documents. This totally sidesteps PHP and is very snappy. On the off chance that your server is hit by a storm of traffic it is bound to adapt as the solicitations may be “lighter”. This requires the Apache mod_rewrite module (which is most likely introduced in the event that you have custom permalinks) and a change of your .htaccess record which is unsafe and may bring down your site whenever adjusted incorrectly.
- Simple. Supercached static records can be served by PHP and this is the suggested method for utilizing the module. The module will serve a “supercached” document on the off chance that it exists and it’s nearly as quick as the mod_rewrite strategy. It’s simpler to design as the .htaccess document shouldn’t be changed. You despite everything need a custom permalink. You can keep parts of your page dynamic right now/li>
- WP-Cache storing. This is principally used to store pages for known clients, URLs with parameters and feeds. Realized clients are signed in clients, guests who leave remarks or the individuals who ought to be demonstrated custom per-client information. It’s the most adaptable storing strategy and marginally more slow. WP-Cache reserving will likewise store visits by obscure clients if supercaching is incapacitated. You can have dynamic parts to your page right now. This mode is constantly empowered yet you can cripple reserving for known clients, URLs with parameters, or feeds independently. Set the consistent “DISABLE_SUPERCACHE” to 1 in your wp-config.php in the event that you need to just utilize WP-Cache caching.
- Simple caching.
- Compress pages.
- Don’t cache pages for known users.
- Cache rebuild.
- CDN support.
- Extra homepage checks.
You can create stored documents for the posts, classes and labels of your site by preloading. Preloading will visit each page of your site producing a stored page as it comes, much the same as some other guest to the site. Because of the successive idea of this capacity, it can set aside some effort to preload a total site if there are numerous posts.
To cause preloading increasingly viable it to can be valuable to impair trash assortment with the goal that more established reserve documents are not erased. This is finished by empowering “Preload Mode” in the settings. Know in any case, that pages will leave date in the long run yet that updates by submitting remarks or altering posts will free parts from the reserve.