W3 Total Cache
W3 Total Cache (W3TC) improves the SEO and client experience of your webpage by expanding site execution and decreasing burden times by utilizing highlights like substance conveyance organize (CDN) coordination and the most recent accepted procedures.
W3TC is the main web have skeptic Web Performance Optimization (WPO) system for WordPress trusted by a great many distributers, web designers, and web has worldwide for over 10 years. It is the complete presentation answer for enhancing your WordPress Website.
You can review the video
- Improvements in search engine result page rankings, especially for mobile-friendly websites and sites that use SSL
- At least 10x improvement in overall site performance (Grade A in WebPagetest or significant Google Page Speed improvements) when fully configured
- Improved conversion rates and “site performance” which affect your site’s rank on Google.com
- “Instant” repeat page views: browser caching
- Optimized progressive render: pages start rendering quickly and can be interacted with more quickly
- Reduced page load time: increased visitor time on site; visitors view more pages
- Improved web server performance; sustain high traffic periods
- Up to 80% bandwidth savings when you minify HTML, minify CSS and minify JS files.
- Compatible with shared facilitating, virtual private/committed servers and devoted servers/clusters
- Transparent content conveyance organize (CDN) the board with Media Library, subject records and WordPress itself
- Mobile support: particular reserving of pages by referrer or gatherings of client operators including subject exchanging for gatherings of referrers or client agents
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) support
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) support
- Caching of (minified and compacted) pages and posts in memory or on circle or on (FSD) CDN (by client specialist group)
- Caching of feeds (site, classes, labels, remarks, query items) in memory or on plate or on CDN
- Caching of indexed lists pages (for example URIs with question string factors) in memory or on disk
- Caching of database protests in memory or on disk
- Caching of items in memory or on disk
- Caching of sections in memory or on disk
- Caching strategies incorporate nearby Disk, Redis, Memcached, APC, APCu, eAccelerator, XCache, and WinCache