LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress (LSCWP) is an across the board site speeding up module, including an elite server-level store and an assortment of advancement highlights.
LSCWP underpins WordPress Multisite and is perfect with most well known modules, including WooCommerce, bbPress, and Yoast SEO.
You can review the video
- Image Optimization (Lossless/Lossy)
- Minify inline CSS/JS
- Combine CSS/JS
- Load CSS/JS Asynchronously
- Browser Cache
- Automatically create Critical CSS
- Lazyload pictures/iframes
- Responsive Image Placeholders
- Multiple CDN support
- Free QUIC.cloud CDN Cache
- Object Cache (Memcached/LSMCD/Redis)
LITESPEED EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
- Automatic page storing to enormously improve site performance
- Automatic cleanse of related pages dependent on certain events
- Private store for signed in users
- Caching of WordPress REST API calls
- Separate storing of work area and portable views
- Ability to plan cleanse for indicated URLs
THIRD PARTY COMPATIBILITY
By far most of modules and topics are perfect with LSCache. Our API is accessible for those that are definitely not. Utilize the API to modify shrewd cleansing, redo reserve rules, make store differs, and make WP nonce cacheable, in addition to other things.
For your own information:
LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress possibly stores a copy duplicate of each page in plain view on your site. The pages are put away locally on the framework where LiteSpeed server programming is introduced and are not moved to or gotten to by LiteSpeed workers in any capacity, aside from as important in offering routine specialized help on the off chance that you demand it. All reserve documents are transitory, and may effectively be cleansed before their common lapse, if vital, by means of a Purge All direction. It is up to individual site directors to think of their own reserve lapse rules.