Popular WordPress iThemes Security(formerly Better WP Security) Plugin
ITHEMES SECURITY IS THE #1 WORDPRESS SECURITY PLUGIN
iThemes Security (some time ago Better WP Security) gives you over 30+ approaches to verify and ensure your WordPress site. By and large, 30,000 new sites are hacked every day. WordPress locales can be an obvious objective for assaults in view of module vulnerabilities, powerless passwords and out of date programming.
Most WordPress administrators don’t know they’re helpless, yet iThemes Security attempts to secure WordPress, fix normal openings, stop computerized assaults and fortify client accreditations. With cutting edge highlights for experienced clients, our WordPress security module can help solidify WordPress.
You can review the video
MAINTAINED AND SUPPORTED BY ITHEMES
Topics has been building and supporting WordPress instruments since 2008 like BackupBuddy, our WordPress reinforcement module. With our full scope of WordPress modules, topics and preparing, WordPress security is the following stage in giving you all that you have to construct the WordPress web.
GET PLUGIN SUPPORT AND PRO FEATURES
Get included true serenity with proficient help from our master group and professional highlights to take your site’s security to the following level with iThemes Security Pro.
- Two-Factor Authentication – Use a versatile application, for example, Google Authenticator or Authy to produce a code or have a created code messaged to you.
- WordPress Salts & Security Keys – The iThemes Security module makes refreshing your WordPress keys and salts easy.
- Malware Scan Scheduling – Have your site examined for malware consequently every day. In the event that an issue is discovered, an email is sent with the details.
- Password Security – Generate solid passwords directly from your profile screen.
- Password Expiration – Set a most extreme secret word age and power clients to pick another secret word. You can likewise drive all clients to pick another secret phrase quickly (if needed).
- Google reCAPTCHA – Protect your site against spammers.
- User Action Logging – Track when clients alter content, login or logout.
- Import/Export Settings – Saves time setting up different WordPress sites.
- Dashboard Widget – Manage significant undertakings, for example, client prohibiting and framework checks directly from the WordPress dashboard.
- Online File Comparison – When a document change is identified it will filter the beginning of the records to decide whether the change was pernicious or not. As of now works just in WordPress center however modules and topics are coming.
- Temporary Privilege Escalation – give a contractual worker or another person impermanent administrator or editorial manager access to your site that will consequently reset itself.
- wp-cli Integration – Manage your site’s security from the order line.