Popular WordPress Akismet Anti-Spam Plugin
Akismet checks your remarks and contact structure entries against our worldwide database of spam to keep your site from distributing vindictive substance. You can audit the remark spam it gets on your blog’s “Remarks” administrator screen.
Major features in Akismet include:
- Automatically looks at all remarks and channels the ones that resemble spam.
- Each remark has a status history, so you can without much of a stretch see which remarks were gotten or cleared by Akismet and which were spammed or unspammed by a moderator.
- URLs are appeared in the remark body to uncover covered up or misdirecting links.
- Moderators can see the quantity of endorsed remarks for each user.
- A dispose of highlight that out and out obstructs the most noticeably terrible spam, sparing you circle space and accelerating your site.
PS: You’ll be provoked to get an Akismet.com API key to utilize it, when initiated. Keys are free for individual web journals; paid memberships are accessible for organizations and business destinations.