Popular WordPress WooCommerce Admin Plugin
You can review the video
New Reports for WooCommerce
- Revenue Report
- Orders Report
- Products Report
- Categories Report
- Coupons Report
- Taxes Report
- Downloads Report
- Stock Report
- Customers Report
WooCommerce Admin additionally permits storekeepers to alter another dashboard screen with “execution markers” that compare in significance to their store’s activity.
- WordPress 5.3
- WooCommerce 3.6.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.6.20 or greater. PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater. MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
Programmed establishment is the simplest alternative, as WordPress handles the document moves and you don’t have to leave your internet browser. To play out a programmed introduce:
1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
2. Go to: Plugins > Add New.
3. Enter “WooCommerce Admin” in the Search field, and view details about its point release, the rating and description.
4. Select “Install Now” when you’re ready.
The manual establishment strategy includes downloading the module and transferring it to your web server through your preferred FTP application. The WordPress Codex contains directions at Manual Plugin Installation.